SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 15 / 8 / (1990460 - 1990514)

1990460. That Christmas Store – It's Always Christmas At That Christmas Store
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus in feugiat nisl, id ultrices purus. Fusce a dolor libero. Suspendisse magna arcu,.
thatchristmasstore.com
1990461. That Christ May Dwell | "so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith" (Eph 3:17)
That Christ May Dwell. So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith (Eph 3:17). Live Tweet Thru the Minor Prophets / #LTTMP. January 28, 2015. January 28, 2015. The Minor Prophets. It sounds like A) underage fortunetellers, B) unimportant books, or C) a good name for a ska band. So we’ll see how that goes! A couple of disclaimers:. I may not get it right every time. As this is part of my own devotional time, I am not taking time each day to consult commentaries and other technical resources....
thatchristmaydwell.wordpress.com
1990462. That Christy Girl
Tuesday, October 27, 2009. Wednesday, May 27, 2009. Names have been changed. To protect the innocent. Yesterday was my doctors appt. I will spare you the details but I guess I am crazier than I thought. After I left the doctors office I went to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions. I walk up to the counter to inquire if they have been called in yet and I swear my eyes must have tripled in size. That is a big feat by the way since I have little squinty. Last week I had to go to the Prattville. My friend h...
thatchristygirl.blogspot.com
1990463. #1 How To Build A Thach Roof
Terms & Conditions. I created this site How To Build A Thatch Roof to give you tips and help you decide what to look for when hiring someone to build your thatch roof. And also, I'd like to help teach you how to build your own. So, welcome to my site, stick around and let's have some fun. Which Thatch Roof Material Should You Use? Why Synthetic Thatch Roofing Is Better Than Natural Thatch. Advantages Of A Thatched Roof. How to build a thach roof. Synthetic palapa thatch roofing is fire retardant. If you ...
thatchroof.net
1990464. Monpark Thatch Roof Consultants
Monpark Thatch Roof Consultants. Monpark Thatch Roof Consultants is owned by Mr. Leon Barnard who started out as a small business owner in 1973. He mastered the art of thatching over a period of 36 years and is well known in the industry. He is also a founder member of the Thatcher’s Association of South Africa. In 1995 he got associated with insurance claims and in 2004 the company signed a contract with OUTsurance, which is still ongoing. 0861 10 11 52.
thatchroofconsultants.co.za
1990465. Thatch Roofing - Home
Traditionally speaking, thatch roofs were the ultimate roofing choice for making one's home look cozy, ethnic, or even tropical. The making of thatch roofs hails back to prehistoric times when early men had started building their huts and covered them with thatched roofs typically made out of straw, reed, or grass. The polythene fibers used to make the shingles are actually tiny plastic particles and a polyurethane-binding strip is used to bond these particles and form a shingle. These can be easily ...
thatchroofing.weebly.com
1990466. Grass Thatched Roofs (Thatching) Suppliers In Cape Town
Thatch Roofs Cape Town. Repairs & Maintenance. Professional Thatch Roofs Suppliers In Cape Town. Looking for the best THATCH ROOFS suppliers and installers in Cape Town and surrounds? Goodwood Gordon’s Bay Hout Bay Kraaifontein Kuils River Melkbosstrand Milnerton Noordhoek Stellenbosch Table View Bishopscourt Claremont Constantia Diep River Heathfield Kenilworth Mowbray Newlands Observatory Pinelands Plumstead Retreat Rondebosch Rondebosch East Rosebank Steenberg Tokai Wynberg. Marketing by SEO Studio.
thatchroofs-capetown.co.za
1990467. Grass Thatched Roofs (Thatching) Suppliers In Johannesburg
Repairs & Maintenance. Professional Thatch Roofs Suppliers In Johannesburg. Looking for the best THATCH ROOFS suppliers and installers in Johannesburg and surrounds? Gauteng Abbotsford Auckland Park Bassonia Bedfordview Boskruin Braamfontein Bryanston Craighall Crown Gardens Cyrildene Darrenwood Douglasdale Dunkeld Emmarentia Fairland Fourways Gallo Manor Germiston Glenhazel Greenside Honeydew Houghton Hurlingham Hyde Park Illovo Inanda Kensington Kyalami Laezonia Linden Lonehill Melrose.
thatchroofs-johannesburg.co.za
1990468. Grass Thatched Roofs (Thatching) Suppliers In Pretoria
Repairs & Maintenance. Professional Thatch Roofs Suppliers In Pretoria. Looking for the best THATCH ROOFS suppliers and installers in Pretoria and surrounds? Gauteng Pretoria East Brooklyn Constantia Park Die Wilgers Elardus Park Equestria Erasmuskloof Erasmusrand Faerie Glen Garsfontein Hatfield Lynnwood Menlo Park Menlyn Mooikloof Moreleta Park Newlands Olympus Silver Lakes Wapadrand Waterkloof Woodhill Woodlands Pretoria North Queenswood Rietfontein Riviera Silverton Sinoville. Marketing by SEO Studio.
thatchroofs-pretoria.co.za
1990469. thatchroofs.com
This domain is expired. If you are the domain owner please click here to renew it. The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
thatchroofs.com
1990470. Grass Thatched Roofs (Thatching) Suppliers In Bloemfontein
Repairs & Maintenance. Professional Thatch Roofs Suppliers In Bloemfontein. Looking for the best THATCH ROOFS suppliers and installers in Bloemfontein and surrounds? Brandwag Ehrlichpark Fauna Fichardtpark Fleurdal Gardeniapark Generaal De Wet Hospitaalpark Kiepersol Langenhoven Park Lourierpark Park West Pellissier Uitsig Universitas Westdene Wilgehof Willows South West Langenhovenpark. Marketing by SEO Studio. Thatch Roofs Cape Town.
thatchroofsbloemfontein.co.za
1990471. Grass Thatched Roofs (Thatching) Suppliers In Durban
Repairs & Maintenance. Professional Thatch Roofs Suppliers In Durban. Looking for the best THATCH ROOFS suppliers and installers in Durban and surrounds? Marketing by SEO Studio. Thatch Roofs Cape Town.
thatchroofsdurban.co.za
1990472. ThatchRoom | For the preservation, promotion and commercialization of indigenous African cuisine
For the preservation, promotion and commercialization of indigenous African cuisine. June 8 World Cup Kickoff @ Newseum DC. Passport to Africa, DC. NIDO DC Community Health Fair. The table is set, the music is on and the wine is flowing…. ECI Medical Mission 2010. January 31, 2012. The cast iron miracle. July 18, 2011. In Yoruba. The. Is still the quintessential symbol of the ever-popular. Street parties where roads are blockaded, giant speakers are set up, tents, stages and chairs are wheeled in and a c...
thatchroom.wordpress.com
1990473. Makeup Artist Gold Coast, That Chrystal Gal
thatchrystalgal.com
1990474. Fire Retardant Thatch|Flame Retardant Thatch|Fireproof Thatch
FIRE RETARDANT THATCH ROOFS - - FIRE RETARDANT THATCHING - - FIRE RETARDANT. TIKI HUT ROOF THATCH - FIRE RETARDANT TIKI HUTS - - FIRE RETARDANT BAMBOO. MADE IN THE USA. Flame Safe Manufactures the most effective fire retardants available. Middle East inquires contact - e-mail: info.km@kezema.com. FLAME RETARDANT SPRAY COATING FOR THATCHING, THATCH, THATCH ROOF, TIKI HUTS, BAMBOO, CYPRESS, KOA, PALM ROOF LEAVES. The Best Insurance is Prevention. Fire Poly™ 100. R fire retardant coating for wood, plywood.
thatchsafe.biz
1990475. Fire Retardant Thatch|Flame Retardant Thatch|Fireproof Thatch
FIRE RETARDANT THATCH ROOFS - - FIRE RETARDANT THATCHING - - FIRE RETARDANT. TIKI HUT ROOF THATCH - FIRE RETARDANT TIKI HUTS - - FIRE RETARDANT BAMBOO. 8am - 5-pm CST. MADE IN THE USA. Flame Safe Manufactures the most effective fire retardants available. ASTM E84-14 Flame Spread 0; Smoke Developed Index 85. FLAME RETARDANT SPRAY COATING FOR THATCHING, THATCH, THATCH ROOF, TIKI HUTS, BAMBOO, CYPRESS, KOA, PALM ROOF LEAVES, REED. The Best Insurance is Prevention. Fire Poly™ 100. Fire retardant coating for ...
thatchsafe.info
1990476. Fire Retardant Thatch|Flame Retardant Thatch|Fireproof Thatch
FIRE RETARDANT THATCH ROOFS - - FIRE RETARDANT THATCHING - - FIRE RETARDANT. TIKI HUT ROOF THATCH - FIRE RETARDANT TIKI HUTS - - FIRE RETARDANT BAMBOO. MADE IN THE USA. Flame Safe Manufactures the most effective fire retardants available. Middle East inquires contact - e-mail: info.km@kezema.com. FLAME RETARDANT SPRAY COATING FOR THATCHING, THATCH, THATCH ROOF, TIKI HUTS, BAMBOO, CYPRESS, KOA, PALM ROOF LEAVES. The Best Insurance is Prevention. Fire Poly™ 100. Fire retardant coating for wood,plywood.
thatchsafe.us
1990477. Home - Thatchscapes
Thatched Roofing Gazebos Lapas Patios. Various Thatched Roof Houses. Pondok Blue Gum Trusses. Lathes Panelling and Pergolas. Thatch Roof in Holland and Germany. Exposed Trusses and Ceilings. Exposed Trusses and Ceilings. Lathes Panelling and Pergolas. Established in 1998, Thatchscapes has become one of the thatching industries top competitors. Our craftsmen are all permanent employees who have been carefully selected in order to produce top quality workmanship. Need a reputable Thatcher? Our experience w...
thatchscapes.co.za
1990478. Thatch Shield - Lower cost thatch property insurance
Lower the cost of your thatch property insurance! There are hundreds of companies offering domestic property insurance in the UK but only a small percentage offer good value for thatched houses, listed buildings or those of non-standard construction. Like Direct Line, most of these insurers are not on price comparison websites so you can spend hours trying to find them and then completing on-line forms. Call us on 01462 484424. Or send your details. And we'll call you. Houses of the month.
thatchshield.co.uk
1990479. ThatchSpace - "Still Moving The Text Around" | ThatchSpace
Still Moving The Text Around. Tales of a Zoom H4n Ian Bland and The Lamington Drive Orchestra. My Latest Blog Updates. A tale of two (Music) websites and why using Bandcamp wins. I started writing this on Facebook while waiting for the servers to reboot/verify (overnight. Tales of a Zoom H4n – Ian Bland and The Lamington Drive Orchestra. Long suffering readers will be well aware of Ian Bland (You can read all. Tales Of A Zoom H4n – Danny Spooner – Albert Park. New: Jane In The World. Bland On Bland Blood.
thatchspace.com
1990480. Thatch Stories | Life stories, captured.
Life stories, captured. September 9, 2011. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thatchstories.wordpress.com
1990481. ThatchSupply.com Home
Call us now toll free: 844-9THATCH (844-984-2824). Artificial / Synthetic Thatch. Artificial Thatch Baja Palm. Artificial Thatch Viro Bali. Artificial Thatch Viro Java. Artificial Thatch Viro Reed. Artificial Thatch Viro Surfaces. Artificial Thatch Zulu Reed. Artificial / Synthetic Thatch. Artificial Thatch Baja Palm. Artificial Thatch Viro Bali. Artificial Thatch Viro Java. Artificial Thatch Viro Reed. Artificial Thatch Viro Surfaces. Artificial Thatch Zulu Reed. 0 item(s) - $0.00. Get Free US Shipping!
thatchsupply.com
1990482. Krystal IT Solutions | Solutions, Services & Support for Small Businesses
This domain has been registered on behalf of our customer by Krystal IT Solutions. Designed and Hosted by.
thatchsure.com
1990483. Home
If riding in an aircraft is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE REAL ELEMENTS, GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE. Cell: 082 747 3207 Fax: 051 446 1342 E-Mail: info@thatchtandem.co.za.
thatchtandem.co.za
1990484. XS4ALL | Waarschuwing
Deze website is om technische redenen tijdelijk niet bereikbaar. Probeert u het later nog eens. De webmaster is op de hoogte gesteld van het probleem. This website is temporarily unavailable due to a technical issue. Please try again later. The webmaster has been notified of this problem.
thatchtec.com
1990485. Thatchtec BV
Biobased solutions for more sustainable results. Wat begon als een natuurlijke oplossing voor groene aanslag op rieten daken (thatched roofs), is uitgegroeid tot een innovatief bedrijf in de biobased economie. Thatchtec ontwikkelt op basis van kennis over biopolymeren, innovatieve, biobased oplossingen als alternatief voor bestaande chemische producten. Hierbij wordt een duurzamer alternatief veelal gecombineerd met een beter eindresultaat. Agro Business Park 10. 31 (0)317 414 478. 31 (0)317 450 189.
thatchtec.nl
1990486. The Amazing Adventures of Thatch | Ur a wizerd, Thatch
The Amazing Adventures of Thatch. Ur a wizerd, Thatch. You’re NOT a Wizard. Follow me on twitter! Third time’s the charm. Posted by WT Bailey. December 3, 2011 Categories: Uncategorized. Thatch forgot to turn on his lights before striking the cool pose. What a flab. Posted by WT Bailey. December 3, 2011 Categories: Uncategorized. It may, in fact, be almost time for everyone’s favorite time of all time! Kind of a teaser, kind of awesome, ALL WIZERD. Posted by WT Bailey. Posted by WT Bailey.
thatchthewizerd.wordpress.com
1990487. Wholesale Synthetic Thatch,Artificial Thatch Manufacturer,Supplier,Factory-Shenzhen Leisure Thatch Co., Limited
China artificial thatchmanufacturer- -Leisure. Leisure,engaged in developing advanced artificial thatch tile- aluminum metal thatch tiles,fully surpass the traditional roof. Material of PVC/PE and real thatch. Latest aluminum thatch tiles,100% immune of fire,insect,decay,acid and alkali,quite simple to install,25-30 durable years.Currently best roof material of house,villa,resort.park and pavilion. Short thatch roof tiles. Long thatch roof tiles. Thatch roof installation accessories. Shenzhen Leisure Tha...
thatchtile.com
1990488. Thatch Tone Colour Stain for Straw
Fire Retardant Colour Stain for Straw. INCREASES FIRE RESISTANCE *. RESISTS MOLD GROWTH *. AVAILABLE IN 6 NATURAL COLOURS *.
thatchtone.com
1990489. ThatChubbyDork (Arly dork) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Ps: its t...
thatchubbydork.deviantart.com
1990490. thatchuk.com
thatchuk.com
1990491. ThatChurch.com / Home / Home
Create a church web site. REAL WOMEN LOCO ROPES. 90 DAY TITHE CHALLENGE.
thatchurch.com
1990492. That Church - Brisbane - Ferny Hills
Meets at Patricks Road State School Hall, Ferny Hills. Welcome To That Church! Here at that church we want to Love extravagantly, Live intentionally and Worship wholeheartedly. That Church is Launching 19th October! Patricks Road State School Hall, Ferny Hills, 9:30am with Kids Connect program for all ages including jumping castle! Kids Connect Sunday Mornings and Friday Nights! Join Us For A Sunday Service at 9:30am! Meet Like Minded And Lovely People! Contact Us To Get Connected. Welcome To That Church!
thatchurch.org.au
1990493. That Church Better Be On Fire
Tuesday, March 20, 2012. Due to personal reasons and lack of motivation to run this blog we have decided to go inte hiatus. However if you live in Scandinavia and still want to keep track of what we are doing we recommend you to visit our other blog. This blog is written in our native tounge which for us feels more comfortable at this moment. We want to thank everyone who have read our words and thoughts. Http:/ misarmanufakteriet.blogspot.se/. Sunday, October 9, 2011. 40 Watt Sun - The Inside Room (2011).
thatchurchbetterbeonfire.blogspot.com
1990494. That Church Downtown
April 12, 2016. The content posted in the home page editor will display here. You can insert any shortcode to show up here as well. On March 4, 2014. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla convallis egestas rhoncus. Donec facilisis fermentum sem, ac viverra ante luctus vel. Donec vel mauris quam. On March 4, 2014. On March 3, 2014. March 7, 2014. How To Recover The Cutting Edge. Voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti. On March 4, 2014. Voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti.
thatchurchdowntown.org
1990495. Home
Skip to main content. Portage Avenue Baptist Church. Loving God and Loving the People of Portage, South Haven, Chesterton, Hobart, Valparaiso, Indiana, America, and the uttermost parts of the Earth. The Best Books I Ever Read. Welcome to the Official Website of the. Portage Avenue Baptist Church. Portage Avenue Baptist Church. Portage, IN 46368. Email - portageavenuebaptistchurch@hotmail.com. Like Us on Facebook. Weekly Sunday Morning Podcast.
thatchurchinportage.com
1990496. thatchurchlight.com
This domain is for sale. Click here to make an offer.
thatchurchlight.com
1990497. Shepherd of the Valley Presbyterian Church in Albuquerque, NM | Come as you are and know you are loved.
Shepherd of the Valley Preschool. We are that church on Montaño Rd. NW. One block east of Rio Grande Blvd. 1801 Montaño Rd. NW. We are that church on Montaño Rd. NW. One block east of Rio Grande Blvd. 1801 Montaño Rd. NW. Seek answers along with us. Connect. Find support in your faith journey. Seek answers along with us. Connect. Find support in your faith journey. Discover our affordable, loving Preschool. Volunteer for the Chile Festival supporting. Join one of our fellowship or service groups. Shepher...
thatchurchonmontano.org
1990498. That Church Production Guy
thatchurchproductionguy.com
1990499. 看護師の求人ってどうよ
thatchurchsite.com
1990500. Home
Karel st Hartbeespoort,. Book in 2pm - 8pm. Check out by 10:30am. Please call for availability. Each unit offers breathtaking view's of Hartbeespoortdam. Perfect for a romantic breakaway in a peaceful and tranquil environment. Waking up to the sound of singing birds and spectacular sunrises. Enjoy a drink on your own private balcony while admiring the sunsets. Thatchview Self-catering units are located in the Magalies Mountains with a 180* view of Hartbeespoort dam. Hartbeespoort Dam, North West.
thatchview.com
1990501. Thatchville, luxury accommodation in Welkom
Tel: 057 352 2305. Cell: 072 092 4991. Cell: 083 227 1323. Fax: 086 239 0107. Email: info@thatchville.co.za. THATCHVILLE - LUXURY ACCOMMODATION IN WELKOM. 3 Luxury rooms en-suite with double beds. Please call for prices. Please call for prices. TV in all rooms, including Mnet and DSTV. Broadband ADSL internet access. An exlcusive cottage with bedroom, open lounge, dining room and kitchen Ideal for. A honeymoon suite or self catering cottage. Private remote controlled entrance. Please call for prices.
thatchville.co.za
1990502. comsynth.com
thatchville.com
1990503. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
thatchwalk.com
1990504. Home
Thatchway Motorsport are proud to announce that we can now offer VIEZU Technologies engine ECU mapping for better fuel economy OR more power. For further information click on the VIEZU tab on the left hand side. Now Official Dealer For Viezu *. Welcome to the website of Thatchway Motorsport, this website will tell you a little about who we are and what we can offer. Radicals, Speads, Westfields, Ford Focus RS, Honda Civic Type R, Spire and many others.
thatchwaymotorsport.com
1990505. ACB Electricals - Home
Part P registered with Napit. ACB Electricals is the trading name of Thatchways Ltd. The principle member is Alan Brown.
thatchways.co.uk
1990506. thatchways.info
thatchways.info
1990507. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thatchwaysholidayhomeforpets.co.uk. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thatchwaysholidayhomeforpets.co.uk
1990508. Welcome to Thachweave Products
Welcome to Thachweave Products. If you are looking for hand-woven 1/35 accessories for military vehicles, then you are looking for Thachweave Products. You can find us on the web at http:/ thachweave.tripod.com. Please bookmark the above address. Looking for Thatchweave Products? Http:/ thachweave.tripod.com. We make make woven bumpers in 1/35, 1/48 and 1/72 scales for a variety of amphibious vehicles and small craft, including the DUKW, GPA amphibious jeep, LCM (3), LCVP, and Land Wasser Schlepper.
thatchweave.tripod.com
1990509. Thatchwick Cottage
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a goodly heritage." - Psalm 16:6 KJV. Sunday, November 9, 2014. Looking for poppies on this Remembrance Sunday. A century ago on November 11th the Armistice was signed at the end of the War to end all Wars . Remembrance Sunday sent me looking for an Iceland poppy in my garden to snap. But they have already gone to seed. Instead I found some raspberries. And an unusual blossom or two. Tuesday, October 14, 2014. Saturday, October 11, 2014. Ruth i...
thatchwick.blogspot.com
1990510. Homepage - Thatchwise Independent Thatched Roof Consultant Based in Dorset
News & Articles. Independent Thatching Advice, Surveys & Insurance Reports. We are Dorset’s only independant thatching advisor and offer our services throughout the UK. We can give you a full report on your thatch or one on a house you are interested in purchasing. We have over 36 years of thatching experience from running a thatcing company to training thatching apprentices. The services we offer include impartial thatching advice, full thatched roof surveys and independent insurance reports.
thatchwise.co.uk
1990511. Thatchwiz
EXCITING NEWS: THATCHWIZ BRANCHES ARE NOW OPEN IN. JOHANNESBURG AND CAPE TOWN! Specialises in the professional and powerful cleaning of the underside interior of thatch roofs, eliminating cobwebs, dust particles and bugs. If you want your guests to return, you simply cannot afford to have spiders, bugs and dust falling from your thatch roof. Are subject to the same problems, especially where they are left unattended for lengthy periods of time. We eliminate these problems fast. CALL US FOR A QUOTE TODAY!
thatchwiz.co.za
1990512. Thatchwood Cottage - Home
Contact Us on 27 (0) 83 459 5885. Self Catering - Bed and Breakfast Accommodation. In Pinelands, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Is situated in Pinelands, which offers a self contained cottage with its own entrance and secure off street parking. There is a swimming pool and tranquil garden where guests can relax. Regretfully no pets and no smoking indoors. Secure off street parking. Barbecue / Braai facilities. Complimentary tea and coffee. Per person per night Self Catering. Per person per day.
thatchwoodcottage.co.za
1990513. Venue, Weddings, Conferences, Sunday lunch, Party Venue, Port Elizabeth
Conferences & Team Building. Here comes the bride. Here comes the bride. A CHARMING VENUE NESLTED IN THE GREEN PASTURES OF HOLMELEIGH FARMYARD. WITH A SEA-VIEW AMONGST ROLLING HILLS. A FAMILY RUN ESTABLISHMENT WITH OLD FASHIONED HOSPITALITY. Thatchwoods is a family run venue for weddings. As well as a party venue. For your birthday or special event. No matter the event, enjoy breathtaking views from the restaurant and find peace in the tranquil countryside setting. Conferences and Team Building.
thatchwoods.co.za
1990514. Thatchwork | Thatched Thoughts. Patched Work.
Thatched Thoughts. Patched Work. Less goat, more gazelle…. When we lived in South Sudan, we stayed on a compound, surrounded by a fence – made of sticks – full of animals that we’d gathered or rescued. We had a (grouchy) bush-pig, some hedge-hogs, a few duikers… We had a monkey and for a while I had a gorgeous bush-buck named Diggory. Warren had the cutest little porcupine for a time, that stomped its tiny foot to seem fierce, and spiked Warren in the ankle one night in the dark. We also had a goat.
thatchwork.wordpress.com